DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN OVERVIEW
Do you get excited about the digital and analytical aspects of marketing? Do you love to continuously learn about new things, and tinker with new tools and ideas? Do you have a degree in marketing, or are you close to earning one? If so, you may be the Digital Marketing Intern our company is looking for!
Think One Thing is seeking a talented and creative intern to assist with our growing workload on our Digital Marketing Team. Our ideal candidate will be able to work independently with direction, as well as have the ability to take initiative. This is an opportunity to contribute within a thriving corporate atmosphere and gain valuable hands-on experience. This is not a paid internship.
- Schedule and monitor content regularly across social media channels.
- Creation and updates to the social media content calendar.
- Adjust campaigns as needed across social media channels.
- Assist in coordinating social media promotions generation, organization and delivery of ranking/analytic reports.
- Assist in the design execution of cross-channel campaigns.
- Work with interactive and marketing teams to meet brand standards.
- Working towards or already have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Digital Marketing or related field.
- Current class standing of Sophomore or above.
- Availability requirement typically includes 25+ hours per week; Must have flexible schedule and will require some Nights and Weekends.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Effective communication skills.
- Work cross functionally to achieve desired results.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- Passion for marketing, strategy and written communication.
- Experience with social media and web — Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, Instagram etc.
- Team-oriented, ability to build relationships effectively.
- Ability to work quickly and adjust priorities as the needs of the business change.
- Experience with Photoshop and Mailchimp a plus.
- Basic knowledge of AdWords a plus.
- Basic knowledge of SEO a plus.
- Google Analytics Certificate a plus.